about OUR SERVICES
Leeding Care Australia provides in-home support and personal care services in the SEQ region in the Gold Coast, Ipswich, Greater Brisbane, Bribie Island and Sunshine Coast.
LCA provides a range of support options for people with a disability and we are passionate about assisting clients to continue living independently in their own homes, or other community based accommodation, through a variety of care and home maintenance services.
The services we provide range from comprehensive home care packages to low level support programs. We are always seeking to deliver new services to help our clients enjoy their life at home.
We are passionate about assisting clients to continue living independently and so we understand that there will be times when their carers or family need respite support services to enable them to take a break and receive assistance with various day-to-day activities.
The NDIS - a new way of providing community linking and individualised support for people with disability, their families and carers.
Our friendly, professional staff provide invaluable support for our clients to assist them in living as independently as possible and to achieve their personal goals.
In Home Care Team
Some of the many services we offer are:
- Provides support to assist people with in home duties to enable them remain living in their own home.
- We support every individual’s choice to remain in their own home and their right to quality service.
We provide a range of standard domestic tasks including;
- washing up and
In addition our team also do;
- meal preparation,
- assistance with getting ready for evening meals, and
- weekly shopping outings.
- Our staff are caring, compassionate people who undertake their duties with patience and understanding.
- These services is available for people with disability in their own accommodation or in-home support in the SEQ region.
Qualified and experienced in providing support for those with complex needs.
Our staff play an important role in the lives of our clients and are adaptable to encouraging and supporting our clients in achieving their goals.
These services are available for those with complex needs from the disabled to aged care in the SEQ region.
Our staff provide services to assist with;
- daily tasks,
- day-to-day life,
- personal hygiene,
- taking medication, and,
- achieving daily tasks.