LCA has operated since 2003 in the South East Queensland region and is committed to delivering a range of assistance and services in the areas of disability, aged and respite care.
We work closely with doctors, referrers, other service providers, community agencies and government departments in caring for our clients.
Who are we?
We are passionate about assisting clients to continue living independently in their own homes, or other community based accommodation, for as long as possible through a variety of care and home maintenance services.
We understand that there will be times when you may need assistance to continue with your day-to-day activities, or to manage your health and wellbeing.
The support may be short-term or you may require longer-term assistance, our services are always tailored to your wants and needs. We are committed to delivering high quality friendly service with respect, care and empathy.
In addition to our qualified care and support staff we also have specialist services available through our network of health professionals.
Our Philosophy and Mission
To empower our clients to make informed choices, enabling them to live the life of their choice with the satisfaction of having a quality standard of service. To provide a high quality service that is consistently delivered with care and empathy.
LCA staff are chosen not only for their qualifications and experience, but also for their can-do attitude, compassion and empathy which enables them to meet the individual needs of our clients with understanding and compassion.
In Home Care Team
- Provides support to assist people with in home duties to enable them remain living in their own home.
- We support every individual’s choice to remain in their own home and their right to quality service.
We provide a range of standard domestic tasks including;
- washing up and
In addition our team also do;
- meal preparation,
- assistance with getting ready for evening meals, and
- weekly shopping outings.
- Our staff are caring, compassionate people who undertake their duties with patience and understanding.
- These services is available for people with disability in their own accommodation or in-home support in the SEQ region (Gold Coast, Ipswich, Greater Brisbane, Bribie Island and Sunshine Coast).
- Qualified and experienced in providing support for those with complex needs
Our staff provide services to assist with;
- daily tasks,
- day-to-day life,
- personal hygiene,
- taking medication, and
- achieving daily tasks.
- Our staff play an important role in the lives of our clients and are adaptable to encouraging and supporting our clients in achieving their goals.
- These services are available for those with complex needs from the disabled to aged care in the SEQ region (Gold Coast, Ipswich, Greater Brisbane, Bribie Island and Sunshine Coast).
LCA is an approved service provider for NDIS and the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services for the Gold Coast, Ipswich, Brisbane and north to Bribie Island.
We are also a provider of services for the Traffic Accident Commission (TAC) and the Department of Veteran Affairs.
Leanne is a Registered Nurse and the original founder of LCA. Leanne has many years of experience in community work in the area of in home support care.
Leanne holds a strong belief that everybody has the right to live in their own home and receive support services of their choice.